Textgears offers an API that allows you to analyze text and integrate it very quickly into its development processes.
What does the Text Analysis API do?
Textgears API includes 6 endpoints. Using these endpoints, you can do a full text analysis.
- You can check grammar and find mistakes in your texts.
- Spellcheck endpoint Detects and fixes typos.
- autocorrection endpoint offers suggestions for detected errors.
- Readability endpoint helps you to write a better text by detecting the readability of the text.
- Text analysis endpoint helps you detect all text problems at once.
- Language detection endpoint helps you detect the language of the written text.
Which languages are supported?
Textgears API currently supports English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Greek languages. TextGears analyzes text not only by taking the language of the text into account, but also keeping the dialect in mind.
Which dialects are supported?
Supported dialects (have to be sent in the language parameter): en-US, en-GB, en-ZA, en-AU, en-NZ, fr-FR, de-DE, de-AT, de-CH, pt -PT, pt-BR, it-IT, es-ES, ja-JP, zh-CN, el-GR
How is text length calculated?
The maximum length of the text in the request depends on the chosen billing rate. The length is calculated based on the number of characters in the request, including spaces, line breaks, and punctuation marks. If the text length is exceeded, the service returns an error.